Friday, January 30, 2015

It's the day 3001

想达明天
现在就要启程
只有你能带我走向未来的旅程。
想到达明天
现在就要启程,
你能让我看见黑夜过去

This song has been playing since dawn. 'If you want to reach tomorrow, you gonna start your journey now'. Yes, am gonna be in aggressive and energetic mode to work hard till 5.30pm on the dot! Then I am gonna start my short tip to recharge myself in a foreign country and out from ordinary day schedule :D



Got this cert few days back. Such a motivator to encourage myself to grow to a higher ground :) till then, be a good gal ^^ learning new thing with different opportunities are exciting.

Luggage is in my car. I don't prepare cloths like day1 wearing this, day2 wearing that.. I just packed few shirts which I feel comfortable and just made thing simple. When I was 'young', travelling was a fancy and excited trip to wear colourful and smarts to have good photos snap for memory. Come to this 'matured' age, the purpose of travelling is to see people, the culture and embrace the amazing God creations and reflect all these to the inner me.

Till then, see ya, reaching office.
Happy Friday and Tata!

No comments: