Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The special 28th!

Today is a special day


Ya! Today is my sis birthday!


Nah, me and my sis. She is 31 and I am gonna be 36 soon. Hohhh such an old age numbers!


When many people have planned and gone for lasik eyes treatment, i pula got myself a new pair of spec after 9 years without one. I stopped wearing spec when my Royee boy was a baby, at least once a week I went to the shop to repair or replace a spec coz baby non stop being busy with my spec. So, been wearing contact lens with no spec as backup.


To have a same design spec with my sis is one of the gift of love to show how closed our relationships are, how much senseless wuliao idea to have something similar in you = something similar in me :p


So today is the day, my sis's bday. When we come to the age of - children giving problems, baby is sick, office busy schedule, Laogong is away... Bday is just a special ordinary day. Thing to make simple, bday gift is just grab from somewhere convenient... Bday note is written at the rushing hours of sending children to school.. Pic of memory snapped with the fully closed eyes ^0^


Something simple that send the very precious message to my dearest sis..


Have a blessed birthday! Sis is my best companion. What I can do is treasure her and love her.. Sharing Jesus love with her in return ^0^

Mie, Happy 31!

No comments: