Friday, January 02, 2015

Happy 2015!

Yo! A brand new year for you and me! Today is 2nd day of year 2015, on my journey to the office.

How was my 1st day of 2015? I found it was a exciting start!



1.5 hours before 2015, I attended the thanks giving service at the church.


We confessed our sin in year 2014, we wrote down our thanksgiving note for 2014, then we lighted up the candles in the dark, counting down 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! We got the light on, we wished people around us happy new year!

So sis suggested for a movie show in the morning


1st family pic + 1st meal (I ate seafood and crab subway btw) in year 2015 :D


Ehh... Baby Shyuan wanted to join too!


Hehe - muka Macam too pula


Wait! Shyuan's ma wanted to be in the pic too!


Cinema no.8


We watched the hobbit: the battle of the 5 armies


My budak in the house ^^



Can out from the cinema, angel showed me this..


Her 2nd baby tooth dropped off of week.

Tada! The best presents for a mummy, would be the kitchen appliances! We surveyed and bought fridge and washer on the 1st day of 2015!

Wait a minute.. Not that laogong suddenly realized how he sayang his wife and reward her with something better and useful. It was because, our fridge and washer both went not functioning at the same time! They were the presents from my papa and mama during my wedding and new house warming in 2006. So, force to buy in order we can wash our dirty cloths and keep more foods for daily cooking. Anyway. I am excited with this haha!

So we got a cell group members gathering for dinner


Pot luck party! Guess which was my contribution? Hehe the sweet and sour sausages :p


黎明霞丽,燕瑩山水。they named the pumpkin soup and bird nest dessert with our names :p


Children gathering


Like this. When bbb got a group of friends who grow together with them, they learn many things and appreciate sharing too :)



These lovely couples are from US. 52 years of marriage, calling each other darling~ hand holding hands while walking.. we were saying we should do this to our spouse, dear darling honey.. To bring sparkle to our marriage. Need to learn from them, be a good wife to darling my laogong haha



Seen the 2 young children at the kitchen? I like this. Most of the time, when we adults doing our talking, the children clean the table and wash the dishes without the parents instruct them to do so. Especially they are 2 boys would do so.

Last time, when I was in the boy's house, after we all eating the supper, the 2 teenage boys were busy washing dishes in the wet kitchen, then their elder sis came back, pat on the brothers 'halo! Bojio! Washing dishes without calling me!' I like this touching scene so much. I hope, my Bbb will be like them in real soon :)



We were gathering and chit chatting. We discussed on this year cell group activities too.


A group photos are a must!


Notice the phone in the middle? The son of the house master are connecting with us from Russia. He has gone there for his further study, 'joining' us for this new year gathering :D

I got a joyful start of 2015. Hope 2015 would be a good and peaceful year for everyone ^^

Have a blessed new year!

No comments: