Monday, August 08, 2011

08082011

yo! good morning :D


morning breakfast for my papa n myself :)


together with a cup of celery + apple + oligo honey + flaxseed juice :D

ya, long time no blog le! my supervisor shall be back to the office today, after a week of acting, a week of standby mode to FIGHT in the war :p today I feel relaxed. hmm for the whole week, there was big hu-ha once that involved big bosses, the rest are small matters that were within my capability to solve :p anyway, there is a list of nearly 30 points recorded to be highlighted to my boss :p

today is shiyi's bday :) today is also my sis and Bruce 3 years anniversary :D ya, 2 of them are in bukit tinggi highlands now, love love ya! they may go other highlands today to complete their 3 days 2 nights love outing. wish them in the pool of love sweetness, forever n ever and won't get diabetic la :p

talking about diabetic, recently we found fruit jam and nectar for my papa. so he now can taste sweetness in his food happily. last night he told me 'ohh.. I gained weight now' :p try to prepare different type of foods and drinks for him. I found many recipe blogs on sugar-dairy-wheat-gluten free foods preparation. this is not only suitable to my papa, but my sis too! my sis just found out what her vaginal and urine infection can be with her for 2+ years - food intake! she shouldn't take cheese, sugar, wheat, fish.. those acidic type foods. so now is time for her to change - eat like cow! grass only kekeke :p




this is what I prepared in Saturday night - 10 grains rice and tofu based steamed fillet. quite yummy and fresh. the carrot and capsicum are fresh and juicy. but my sis didn't want to eat at home, went out pastor and eat outside :( will try this recipe again, and let my papa and mama taste it :)



I baked strawberry muffins on sunday. my mum said the muffins were sweet! so I didn't try it. laogong bought few for his colleague. my mum bought mini muffins for my nephew. the rest, sapu by my children :D

tata! update more in other posts, need to read back my previous posts so I can continue all those unfinished stories :p many things to share, you can see my Facebook photos upload ^^

No comments: