Thursday, August 18, 2011

old story

hehe.. recently when my mama and Digo houses are under renovation, so many old stuff come up and remind us our old stories :)



my mama with her wedding gown and shoes.. the hand gloves and ribbon still in good condition!



my mama made her own wedding gown. papa n mama together went to buy all the cloth, the total cost was less than rm50 - 37+ years ago. now, the gown is still in good condition, but my mama run out of shape :p



the wedding pic. my papa is handsome^^ I asked my mama, wang hantaran tak cukup ar? why no smile one? :p


^^ last time, ppl took wedding pic on their wedding day. so can imagine how the new couple of husband n wife feeling on marriage, new beginning, my future gonna depends on your future.. all sorts of feeling, ya, maybe this is the reason my mum got no smile :) my guess la..

well.. now I know why I like to take photography, I like to keep old things.. inherited from my papa n mama :p for the stuff in mu secret room, going to be packed in boxes and move to my own bkt31 house. many more work to do.. many more memories refreshed!

1 comment:

Tinky Winky said...

Love your article...And also want to compliment your mom for keeping all those items of sentimental value. I've been married less than 5 years, apa pun tarak simpan!