Friday, August 12, 2011

new colours!

these few weeks my papa house and Digo house are under contraction :) papa house is having new painting coat and my Digo house doing renovation of the kitchen and repaint the house. so the mess and dirt at home hmmm...


the living hall, nite and day time colour reflection are different. I like the almond white at the living hall :) the light yellow at the rest area has the dimmer effect, so now my mum won't be dizzy of the direct bright light when watching tv. she claims she has better sleep quality at night ^^


the store room with new cabinet. the wall is almond white colour. look brighter now the store room.


more organised :)


the new shoes cabinet. the exterior wall is in beige colour. compare to the previous pure white, now you can see the difference :)


so the house is in the mess, those old stuff now can get chance to breath :p these are the plates my papa bought for us 4 siblings. now, handover to my children. almost 30 years of childhood memory, now share with my children ^^ have the thought, what I am doing, giving the best and beautiful stuff to children, were what my parents did for us when we were young. so, what I have done for my bbb now, hopefully they can do for their future babies :)


so we found old toys too. the boy got frustrated, when the block is too much or too little for him to build a nice pyramid. geram at himself. then I asked him go to sleep, if not, non stop bising ooo.

more to go before the house get settled down. mama is tired, children are busy (busybody), papa's money out only :p most important, the members of the house are in happiness of family love. all worth!

No comments: