Monday, August 08, 2011

Monday lunch :)




supposed to have a pic on today yummy lunch box, but I accidentally deleted the pic :p my Digo cooked very yummy vegetable curry. most of the time, I bring mama homecook lunch box to the office. now thinking, if I can cook fresh healthy meal for my lunch box and papa's lunch at home. then, what time I need to wake up? :p



bought this organic jumbo sized raisins last weekend. quite yummy. not that I want to go for truly organic diet, I bought this coz rm19 free another pack of the raisins (quite a lot). this is much cheaper than the normal mini pack of raisins I eat in the office. sometime, 1 day 1 box of rm1 to rm1.60.



just now I spring cleaning my office cabinet. oh, more spaces for backup food then hahaha :D see, I have Black soya bean powder, oats, tea bags and tea from Tibet too!

after that, I went for the vegetable soup.


the creamy pumpkin, carrot, celery soup. yum yum!



see this at 1 of the office level entrance nice oooo!!

ok, back to work. btw, I still having these yummy foods from china and hong kong :D souvenir from my boss too! so, don't worry, I won't get hungry in the office. full of food and energy ya!!! :D




No comments: