Thursday, July 07, 2011

quiet moment

hmmm now is lunch time, the office is so quiet. can hear the aircond sound clearly.


this is my all time favourite. now eating this n typing blog with my iPhone. for long time I don't update my blog using computer :) just uploaded few pic on my mama's bday, and u can see my new sister in law - a quiet, shy and lovely gal ^^ and my size can make 2.5 of her :p



my Digo's marriage registration day is on my mama 56th bday. so I asked my mama 'any other wishes for you seem like you have all wishes completed' my mama said 'health. I want all of us are in good health' :)

ya, from the pic you can see me have cut my hair short. now is at shoulder length. so now I can wash my hair as I suka, don't need to worry if I have enough time to dry my hair. but still, I need to adjust myself for using lesser shampoo and hair treatment oil. last time everything was double up for my hair :p



hehe see the hair length enough, don't see my chubby round face :p pic taken after the hair cut.

well, need to get back to work. may have changes on ppl and work rearrangement in the office, hopefully it gonna be a good one. have confirmed the appointment with eva's doctor, so hopefully no roadblocks for my journey to the hospital this Saturday, dislike the traffic jams.




a book I shared last nite with bbb. it tells in adult life, we have so many happy and sad moment, funny and quiet moment, playful and serious feeling.. and we need to go thru it and take it as part of our 'life jobs' - this is the hidden message I got it after reading the books ^^

No comments: