Saturday, July 23, 2011

praise dance class

been wanting to pay a visit to this class held at the church I attend weekly. the class is in Saturday 8:30-9:30am.



last night I slept early, so this morning, we managed to go to the church, and see this.. wahhh a group of old and young are doing exercise and praising God as well! :)



am lucky to have children who are very good attitude in learning and they are very proactive and supportive on new skills and knowledge learning.



for all the music class, drawing class and ballet class, all are requested by them. my colleague said I spoilt my children, hmm maybe you don't know, for the classes to be enrolled, I would at least let them wait and ask for 1 year. royee music class enrolled after 2 years of begging. drawing class a year. ballet class since age 2+ and 5 years old only confirmed.



the only 2 classes I would force them to go if they sometime are lazy or tired - kinder class and sunday school :) these two no tolerance. but 98% classes, I have no problem with them, they prepare themselves for their chosen classes ^^ so I shouldn't be complaining 'oh, how tired I am to take care my children' right? :p



so after the trial class for the praise dance, we have decided to go for the class every Saturday morning. royee said 'mummy, I want to join the class! not only we can have healthy exercise, we can praise the Lord too!' angels 'ya ya! me too!'



although 3 of them weekend classes are at 3 different locations, but I will arrange the schedule so children can get involved in healthy and fun learning lifestyle. with laogong help then should be ok ^^

8:30 - 9:30 praise dance
9:30 - 11 royee drawing
10 - 11 Eva music class, angel ballet class

yo! at least I have something for myself now :D and so lucky one, I can have class with my children now hehe :p may get my sis to join to, so we can have breakfast together when angel is in her ballet class ^^

No comments: