Monday, December 14, 2009

merry xmas muffins :D

hehe my individually packed xmas muffin :D

saturday evening, some arguments with laogong on bbb edu and baby sitter issues. then end up, i kept quiet to avoid unncessary quarrel, n can see lagong keluar asap :( then busy with children, then nite time went out with sis for supper :S then sunday morning we also didnt communicate much. in order to do the ice breaking, then i created some topic la..
me: how many colleague r in your office, i want to bake muffins, bring some for them lo
(his colleague did ask laogong to ask me to bake cheese cake for them)
laogong: if u r not baking cheese cake, then dont need la..
me: cheese cake i need time to master it 1st.. now we made muffins, then put some note for them..
laogong: (watching the tv) hmmm ok also.. 20 enough lo..
me: ok la, i bake choc and blueberries muffins la..
laogong: if not enough for your friends, then never mind, i dont need to bring also ok..
me: enough la, new year only i bake for my friends..
keke. ini la ceritanya :p when i written the note 'merry xmas!' laogong said, so early oooo.. i said, coz i wont be at home for this n next weekend ma, so next time i bake cake, would be new year already.. today i got bring 5 xmas muffin to my lunch mate in the office, ngam ngam la.. :D
MERRY CHRISTMAS YA!!

No comments: