Tuesday, December 29, 2009

mc again :(

Am now at sea park, laogong collecting the house loan statement, plan to refinance the house loan to get lower interest rate. In the car, am blogging. Non stop receiving calls from end users n vendors, I answer all calls politely, everyone is rushing for year end closing n payment, feel so sorry to get sick n mc at this critical time. Morning I sent a sorry SMS to my boss n team lead :(

Just out from bp lab for my full body checkup. Not easy to take my blood, cucuk here n there, feeling pain but I controlled my tears. The staff didn't explain to me about the package with pap smear test 'u haven't got married, pap smear only for ppl who have sex' ya, am still a 'virgin' :p I taken the package with those normal blood n urine profile n some other ultrasounds then additional hepatitis-a antibody which the gal said highly recommended for YOUNG ppl (like me keke) n another blood test to test on bacteria on gastric or something for stomach - I need anything for stomach, coz my stomach is weak even the Thai massage shifu telling that.

The body checkup is not the main reason for my medical leave. Since yesterday in the office, I have been feeling not ok, stomach pain or cramp i dont know, just feel so weak. Luckily laogong picked me up, so I didn't need to drive back home. Reached home I only took hot sweet potato soup then went in bed. Facing down then I feel better. Then fall asleep quite early.

This morning, still feeling very weak. In fact the pain is like what I had experienced in October - a week mc. Laogong sent me to Sjmc to visit my gynae. Dr scanned my womb said ok. Since I was there then I did my pap smear together which due for 3 mth. For the pain, dr given the medic to reduce womb cramp, suspected that coz. Also asked me don't take milk. I been stopping taking milk after my October pain. Last time during pregnancy dr said my womb sensitive, so when ppl kicking or moving, I felt the pain n the contraction for early delivery. Now if say my womb cramps, possible to believe so. For the pap smear, I asked dr, if this time test, everything alright, then I don't need to do pap smear so frequent? Ya, 6 mth after. Hmmm from 3 mth to 6mth, I thot it can be 1 year once. Am in year end happy mood, so I don't ask 'what if the result is still not ok?' I will know the result in a week time anyhow.

Now going back to bkt31, want to take medic n sleep. Luckily laogong is on leave, so I don't need to drive. Hopefully all the blood test n pap smear ok, then I can work hard to achieve all my 2010 goals :D yet to sit down n write all the to-do for new year, but all r in my minds already, always thinking too much, White hairs non stop growing :p


Cucuk sini cucuk sana..

Finally got the limited precious flow from here.. It was really slow.
N need both the dr n assistant for the blood collection.
Ss15 rojak
Laogong like it, n taken my portion too!

No comments: