Wednesday, December 16, 2009

am sick

So sick, fever n flu.. Nose r painful, tissues all over in the floor. What a mess. Not a good time to get sick, feeling down when I was in the office, told my colleague 'year end, I shouldn't be sick' I really need time for year end closing n make sure no miss out anything especially BIG value. Friday flying to Singapore, I must get myself fit by tomorrow night. Hmmm somehow, sick at this time made me feel stressed :S

Alone in the room, bbb find their own room tonight. I told them mummy can't kiss u all tonite, afraid u all get sick too. Royee n angel non stop fake coughing 'mummy, I am sick too, it's ok, I can sleep with u' hmmm. The room without sitcoms functioning, sounds more quiet. The fan sounds old.. Still spinning ;)

Will meet arpu at Singapore this Friday. Happy! She asked me don't laugh at her size. I told her, I suddenly gained weight to my pregnancy weight! Can't blame anything except - hormone change :p period coming ma kekeke.. Arpu's reply is great, 'then we r equal' hehe this is so called good friend - no time to see the body size, but spending time to catch up with each other stories in limited time slot. Hope we can snap a nice pic :) miss u gal..

Hmmm want to sleep already, hopefully I can get well soon. Don't want to take mc tomorrow.



- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

fren, jb said...

mc arr today?? no one to chat laa.. anyway, take goodcare ya..esok mau jalan pi s'porekan.... happy holiday yo!!