Friday, December 04, 2009

lunch at Kelatan Delights

friday lunch at sooka sentral, kelantan delights. 1st time been there, colleague told me the nasi goreng is nice. am in happy mood today, so, i have eaten a lot! :p




doreen told me she came here with few gal friends, nice chatting session

quite big the restaurant

the ceiling deco

hani's order - nasi goreng ikan masin

anis's order - nasi goreng padpric

my order - nasi goreng belacan rm14
hani gave me her ayam goreng, anis gave me the padpric ayam+prawn
not in the picture, but in my stomach :p
hani n anis
can u imagine, they are pregnant mummies?

me n kak her
am more look like preggy ooo

sirih daun kadok

i like this! i like the taste combination! rm16

they taught me how to wrap up the sirih n the rest

kak her's order - nasi tumpang rm15 per set + kiwi juice

kak her said, the rice is too lembik. good for old ppl n toothache ppl :p

No comments: