Tuesday, December 15, 2009

doggie doing sun bath


hot sunny sunday. so i asked kakak to bring children mattress go under the sun. together with my doggie too! so doggie is doing sun bath ^_^ this doggie has been staying with me since a started paktor with laogong back to year 2001 - rm70+ :p bought it from one-utama. my love life up n down, but this doggie is always with me, holidays, pregnancies, labour room, as mother, happy or sad.. till now, sometime royee hugs the doggie n sleep when i am not around... ^_^
ps: just received a call from mum, 'your 38 gia (your boy), hugging your dog n sleep, so i asked him, why u always want to hug mummy's dog n sleep? then royee answered, when i hug the dog, then i wont think of mummy ma..' then my mama said 'mummy's doggie is smelly, why u dont want to hug your own barney?' 'no la, this is not smelly, this is mummy's smell. with mummy's smell, then i can sleep ma' ^_^ with the doggie, i think i can go singapore without him.. he should be alright :p maybe, with my blanket as well

No comments: