Saturday, October 04, 2008

to laogong

i miss u so much. very much. how i wish u were here. am in bkt31 dining room, updating my blogs. promised to send u all the pic fast. i still have few posts yet to complete. might need to wait till tomorrow. it is going to be 2am. i want to let my body rest. yesterday my body got bloated. serious water retention. now as time am updating blog, my legs n hands are swelling n getting worse. i think, this is because i have not been resting well for these few weeks. n my kidney or whatever is now at weak stage. dont want to spoil my health. so i want to sleep now. royee n angel are sleeping in our room. eva is sleeping with kakak in royee's room. my sis n bruce are sleeping too.
hope can see u in oct as what u planned. am waiting u to come back to celebrate bbb bday n our 5th anniversary. i love u!