Friday, October 17, 2008

happy bday to twin angels~


ya! angel n eva are 2 years old! time flies~ they are now 2, and am still carrying the same weight for these past 2 years.. aiyo.. yesterday my colleague said 'u r 29, and u r having 3 kids!' then another colleague said if i could get slimmer, then when i bring bbb go out, for sure ppl would say am bringing my younder borther n sisters ^_^ ok ok.. let me work out for something la.. (talking this for n times :p)
this morning, i get royee to sit with me, then both of us singing happy birthday songs (english n chinese version) to angels. hehehe they were happy n clapping their hands together. was feeling nice n happy. to have my 3 bbb together, n they r lovely ^_^ last nite when they were talking to u in the phone, they were so cute! n they were excited to it. i really hope u can come back faster to refresh their mind.. 'oooo this is papa' hmmmm..
this evening, i will start my 1st aerobic class in the office. then will go back banting to pick up bbb, then go to bkt31. hope it wont be too late. tomolo i have friend's wedding dinner to attend, hope kakak can manage angels, then i bring royee go.
tata!