Wednesday, October 22, 2008

22102008

Gong, thanks for your call. Am feeling tired n down. Last nite i slept with speedy heart beat, wondering if i had heart attack. Some arguments with my mum, made me very sad. I really need someone here with me. I dreamt about u the whole night. Non stop scenarios to tell myself how much i miss u n need for u. I cried in my dream. I cried when i wake up. Am crying when typing this. Am weak now, part of my heart is empty. This morning i hugged angels, 1 by 1 very tight. They slept on my body. I miss your craddle hug. Just hoping u keep your promise, come back after u complete the current project. Now i start feeling no much interest to this weekend housewarming, bcoz of my mum, bcoz of u r not around to share the fun n happiness. Am celebrating bbb bday just want to keep the photos of them cutting cakes. Shall i webcam u? I feel sad to see bbb webcam u. Hmm. Have a nice day there. Hoping our 6th anniversary we can celebrate it together. Laogong, happy anniversary. I love u.
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:27 AM
I will try my best to give u a better future.
Bonjji Thea

Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:29 AM