Friday, October 03, 2008

1st am at bkt31

was so tired n lazy to go to work in this friday morning. my mum prepared breakfast for us, then she packed for me my lunch box too! i felt so warm about this :) sitting n chatting with my mum, had my proper breakfast, then i left house to batu tiga komuter station. before i left the house, i saw the MPK rubbish dumper came, so happy oooo when the guy agreed to remove all the big boxes n rubbish bags from the house. settled our problem, at 1st, i was having an idea to curi curi buang those rubbish to other ppl house which they having the big container for house renovation rubbish :p
no traffic jams at kesas highway. reached the train station before 9am. the train didnt come at the scehduled time :( this is what i hate! waiting n waiting, the sms my boss. guess what, i was waiting there for an hour+, theni reached the office at nearly 11am :( so guilty.. then i didnt go out for longer hours lunch, n i stayed late in the office till 8pm :(
eva slept on royee's bed. royee slept on the floor


angel slept with me