Monday, October 27, 2008

bkt31 housewarming party

would like to thanks all friends n relatives who came for the party n thanks for your presents, wines, vouchers, ang pow. no tunderstorm rain on saturday nite ^_^ thanks bruce's mummy for vegetarian foods, thanks mama for additional fish curry n ikan bakar, thanks digo for seremban sao bao, thanks kakak for keeping the house clean after the party. terima kasih banyak banyak ^_^ will upload more photos at online photo album soon.

my sis's 1st guest. joyce + hubby + bb gal
they witness the mess in the kitchen :p

prepare angel for the party

eva~



my 1st guest. hairi + asmiza
they offciate the catered food

eva n ayra - as's princess

royee + ayra

my sis in law n the prince - yu jet

BIG head n small head
my digo + lil jack
susan + her niece + me

me + anor

me + normah + mei mei

royee + me + susan

our angels~

lil jack is sleeping zzZZzz
my sis's sporting officemates
my sis forced them to do this 'siapa tak buat flower saya takkan approve dia punya OT' :D
banting lang
hehehe flowers~