Friday, April 18, 2008

you are with me..

at last, u r back home! i felt warm with your hug when i met u in the room last night. u, someone who i knew for years, but yet the feeling of meeting lover, a stranger, a supporter.. all the feeling came to my mind, my heart. i am happy to have u with me, 10 days, seem to be too short for shonejay angels, your family, and myself to share with u. sorry to say that, i am selfish to arrange the trip for next weekend to cameron highlands, i just wanted u to stay with our lovely babies without other things to interupt the quality n precious moments. i am looking forward for the trip.
taking the train with u to the office. i am feeling good to have someone close to me to sit with me in the train. i feel energitic to work in the office today, coz i know that u will go back together with me this evening. so many plans for this weekend, no matter what, i wont feel tired, coz we will do all the things together.
u look different with your hairstyle that trimmed in indon. u sound different with the way u r talking, u gone matured n your knowledge are broader. just hoping that, u r still my lovely husband with the loving heart to me n out children. on the way walking alone to the office, suddenly, i felt myself lose of confidence in front of u. feeling myself standing at the same spot, while u r moving farward n farer. my life is only children. day n nite. the experiences that u gained are different and interesting. i wish, my time will come, for me to experiencing all the different new things out there when my children are grown up.
feeling the same... n u know that... i love u..