Wednesday, April 30, 2008

back to the room~

last weekend my mum hired 3 foreign maids to clean the banting'80 house. so last nite my mum went there to putting up the curtains n do some decoration. she brought royee there. my mum told me royee was happy at the home, he even asked, 'zhe shi shui de jia?' (this is who' house?) then my mum said, this is gong gong de jia.. royee showed his puzzled face. maybe he couldnt understand why his grandpa has 2 houses.. hehe :)
i been waiting for him till 9pm+ then i walked to the house. he was so excited to see me there. then he asked me, 'why mummy knows i'm here?' i told him 'hmmm.. royee is smelly, so mummy can smell where is royee' then 2 of us HAHAHAHA! he was cute! then he brought me into the house, showed me where got lubang la, which door or tiang had been broken la.. wow.. quite talkative n busybody nowadays :p
i stepped in 'my room' hmmm all the precious gifts from my friends are still in the room. cant wait to bring them to our new house. i told royee last time mummy used to sleep in this room. then he asked, 'then why mummy no more staying here de?' i said after mummy married with papa then mummy staying in the sg buloh house lo. his face expression is cute when i started long sentences and stories. he would stay silent n think what i trying to tell him :)
i told royee i have downloaded many Barney shows songs for him. then we walked back to home'62. before that, i asked him to snap some pictures, then he posed for me.. very funny la his pose.. on the way back to the house, he started singing, 'i love u, u love me..' (Barney show ending theme) then he stopped 'mummy~~' then i continued singing 'we are in a family..' can feel his trust n love to me ^_^ the little hand was holding me tight..
girly posing ^_^

so many pose nowadays..

asked him to sit on the table n snap photo, then he purposely looked at other spot!

u see, the chicky one, purposely did this face

at last he is facing the camera