Tuesday, April 08, 2008

07.04.2008 night..

now royee sleeps on his own mattress. so everynite he sleeps with me in my sis's room. after i switch off the light, i say 'good nite royee' then he answers 'good nite mummy' then i say 'i love u royee' then he answers 'i love u mummy'.. before falling asleep, i sing for him. when i sing 'twinkle twinkle little star' or 'bao bei in the nite' then he sings with me. then slowly he keeps quiet. then slowly, would hear his snoring :p in the midnite, he askes for milk. normally around 4am. when finished drinking, then he would say 'mummy, wo he wan liao' then i ask him to put the bottle on the table, then he continues sleeping..

he loves this pic, bcoz he smiles like the sunshine :)

royee's chou chou (kain busuk) has been missing. i told him, 'u r now big boy already, dont want chou chou anymore ok? u have the dog n the blanket then enough lo' then he tells ppl the chou chou being stolen by mao mao (cat).. now the dog become his companion, last nite he pee on the dog n told me 'ngou ngou shh shh' :( sometime he tells me the dog boo boo already, it is so smelly.. hmmm..
suddenly asked me to sit down n took photos with him. purposely put his fingers in his nose :p
so manja

after combing his hair..

he said must have mummy, royee, and ngou ngou..

my boy~
he did this face :p