Wednesday, April 09, 2008

missing u...

happy to chat with u last nite. feel better to share all the feeling with u on my life over here. royee was waiting for me to sing songs to make him sleep. i was non stop chit-chatting with u, end up he felt asleep next to me. so last nite, 2 of us were sleeping together on my sis's bed. i kissed him good nite.. i love his smell..
today is 1st day of royee's sand n water class. he felt nothing, but my parents r so excited on this. both my parents wake up early, to pack royee's bag, n non stop telling royee 'wahhh later can play with water' 'do u know how to swim?' hahaha.. funny... i told my parents my boss has sound me on my working hours, so this morning my parents help to set up royee to school early. however, this manja boy, doesnt listen to my parents, then i left the house alone. let my papa sends royee to school lo.
today i am wearing the cloth set that u bought for me from jakarta. feeling ok. went for the listening training, listen for about 1 hour customer contact center calls. great experience. listening to someone n understand the person feeling n problem is very important. n of course, all the consultants are so patient in handling customers' calls. salute!
taken my lunch.. i am very full! now wanna start clearing my job on the desk.
thinking of u... missing u dearly..