Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the 5th day

the feeling to have u with me day n nite is so great. thanks for having dinner n movie with me last nite. u hold my hand throughout the show, it was warm. we slept together on the bed in our master bedroom, hmmm, surprisingly, i slept well last nite, didnt get disturbed with your snoring :p
non stop thinking how to settle the new house soon so we can move in. to hire a maid, so i can stay with our children at banting. to get quotation, to light renovate our DC house, so your parents have more spaces to keep their stuff. everything involves money matters, need to plan it well. money is not everything, money cant buy everything, but now, i want to use money to buy the quality time that i can stay with my children, n witness their growing days.. yes, money can buy the chance for me to stay with my children, n let them get close to me n feel my ocean deep LOVE to them.. baby, gal gal, mummy miss u all so much~!
u told me your boss wanted u to go back indon office early. hmmm only 10 days with us, somemore u need to go back early? hmmm how about our cameron highlands trip? i think, next time is better i set everything in the 1st few days of your stay in msia, or else, changes can happen anytime :( so many plans, so many dreams, so less time to work out together..
hope our brighter future is becoming nearer n nearer..