Tuesday, December 03, 2013

3rd dec

Last night I told sis 'left one month only' ya, we have one month left for school holidays, very fast we gonna back to routine of 'wake up, hurry up, we are late to school!' Hmm..



Bbb are in my in law house. Lately they bring along their own pillow and blanket. They love to be there, guess they are very happy with the warmth and love of their grandparents. As l know, they always telling me grandma cooks very delicious 'kok kok porridge' :)



We won rm110 popular bookstore voucher from my company family day telematch games. Ya I have many text books and activities books to wrap for school opening. School bags, white shoes, uniforms....


With this girl post eyes operation recovery time needed, ya, December gonna be very tight up. Hope next year, I will have more relax year end closing :p

Tata. Finished my breakfast, want to walk to the office, an important mail from big boss 'what is happening' hmmm get ready to fight!!



Fierce look? Sarcastic look? Hehe angel snapped this pic by her own when she found her squint eyes showing. We gonna cure this, next weekend! Together we fight!

No comments: