Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Flying snores

Good morning ^^


5+am reached penang international airport..


With this digital boarding pass..


Got in the flight..


Snoring in the sky!



When I woke up, the girl next to me handed over this to me 'this is yours, they given this while you were sleeping :)' hmmm seriously, I didn't notice all that, coz I really snoozed off even it was a short 40min journey ^0^


Now am taking express train to work. A sling bag and a sleepy walking skeleton @_@

My family members are still in hatyai travelling. Laogong and I have left early a day coz I have no extra annual leave for this memorable family trip. Last night we reached Penang at nearly 12am took bath then slept. Woke up unwillingly at 4+am hmmm...



Share more pics later. Am now busy thinking what to have for breakfast :p hungry oooo..

Tata!

No comments: