Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Missing you

Again I dreamed about a same person. Hope the person is doing well over the corner of the world ^^ no reason of thinking of the person but still got the mix feeling in the morning.

Things get better when music can comfort you. And now, with smart phone, YouTube can let you watch and listen to the songs you got in your mind or much better..


You can try spotify!


You can search and browse all albums, tracks, artists you want to.


The songs database is huge! So today I listen to this sentimental song in my journey to work :)



Lately in the office, I listen to Turkish March to stimulate my working mood ;p



Try it if you like songs.. On the go especially.


I subscribe this with maxis ^0^ rm14.90 per month if not mistaken. Means that you pay this amount of money, no data charges will be incurred. There is another package, by data usage I guess.

Well this is not a advertorial blog post la, I just found this service is real good coz you can listen to song in mind whenever you go.. With network coverage of course :D

Tata back to work after few days off. Boss messages me in the morning to check if I work today :p

No comments: