Wednesday, January 26, 2011

u-hu~

alone sitting here in the restaurant, waiting for my fish fillet yee mee. sleepy.. so better eat at outside, reach home check bbb homework, then can sleep lo. 19:51 hmm wonder if bbb still awake when I reach home.

what I am up to recently? hmmm slowing down in fb, suddenly don't feel to share much, to avoid cctv maybe. will update more in blog. but when to get more time to sort out my pictures har?

recently, I spend time in composing songs especially kids songs, sing the motivation songs together with my bbb happy! :D sis asked me to write few sad songs for her to sing :( hmm grey..

I spend time in writing notes n diary too. n I want to start training my bbb to write or draw their diary. from royee 1st I have given him a sketchbook :)

thinking on work out the plan on selling the children cloths, just for fun. hmmm see how la.

ok, eat 1st ya!



No comments: