Sunday, January 02, 2011

2nd day of 2011

overslept :S woke up at 7:30am then kelam kabut prepared myself to the office. reach the office at 9:30am hmm no aircond >.< still we start the system migration preparations data checking.

breakfast from subway, lunch from mcD - now I look like burger :p finished the data checking for today, we have another 7 days to continue doing things like this. then I prepared the KPI report for my team, to wrap up our 2010 productivity.

nearly 5pm. decided to go klcc for cny cloths shopping, jessie followed. so 2 if us jalan jalan. to relax ourselves too, year end closing really stress us out.




like the blouse colour..



like this sweet blouse too..



the colour n design is nice!


but end up I only bought this design. price is much cheaper, quality is good, cny feel, grandma must be happy with this :p

called up laogong, how much is your budget for their cloth set? guess that, we can only get rm100/set. and 2 sets for each baby. wahhh I need rm600 for bbb cny cloths? hmmm let me go some other place to get something more valuable.

money eater monsters are coming out for cny lo...

1 comment:

Tinky Winky said...

Aiyoh, I bought a similar dress (grandma like punya) for Mei-mei!!! :) :) :)