Monday, January 10, 2011

Elo monday!

aloha!! long time no see :D today is diggers-on-the-road Monday, there were 6 diggers I overtake this morning when I rushing to the train station :p

early morning Eva taken my iPhone for games, so I missed the alarm rang, n I woke up at 7:50am. bbb not even taken their shower. 4 of us kelam kabut in the morning. still, we managed to sing 3 songs together in the car :D



eva's colouring in phone :)

reached home 11pm+ last night, hope after today, there is no more old-new data verification for the sap transformation. been working on non working days, I missed many things n can't settle my to-do list.



many cups of coffee n tea I been taking to make me stay awake during the not-enough-sleep days. can't even recall clearly what had been happened from 24/12/2010 to 9/1/2011. hmm



this morning pic! with monday uniform. with my full face of pimples :~ it won't help how many bird nest u take, how good the anti-ageing skin care u are using, if you don't have quality sleep hours. somemore water retention, look so ^O^

well, reaching office, a nice day ahead!! tata!



pic taken last nite at klcc I-center - when final data checking done.

No comments: