Thursday, January 13, 2011

kick it!

明知人言可畏,但心依然会痛

last week I found the reason for me to handle my parents feeling n health concern with care. this week I realise the need for my time commitment n effort to guide my bbb in their grows. today, I found the rock in my career for me to concur! so, is time to kick start my 2011 ^^ wow this is not too late :)

this week, both royee n eva completed their semester assessment for music class. proud of them ^^


little gal who always having emotional attack in the class, can play the full song on stage :)


my little tortoise knew he was slow, but he didn't stop n rest like the proud rabbit. 3 mths additional classes and lots of home practises, royee played the song with both hands proudly on stage finally! thank to laogong for her effort and kiss royee for her no-fear-of-failure spirit :*



dont worry angel, mummy is here to be with u n let's together to encourage your little fingers to shine like stars a day soon :D



thank you Lord for being with me. amen.

No comments: