Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wettie Tuesday




Found this on the drinking water bottle. Hmm so many plans in mind, hmm don't count chicken 1st, step by step moving forward to my goals n achieve the plans.

For yesterday n today, bbb are behave, so easy to prepare them to school, happy laughter leave home ^_^ hope this continues so I can be a sweet n tender mummy hehe compare to those days, getting angry early in the morning n rushing to the train station n get lack to work.

Going to klcc today for office town hall. May drop by kinokuniya bookstore, hopefully not many new release that caught me interested, so I can save money from not buying more books :p

Day by day, bbb growing up, can help me n my mama in doing housework, can play by themselves without much supervision. Getting ideas to renovate children rooms at bkt31, they shall sleep in their own rooms by end 2011. Big project oooo n expenses too..

Am thinking for year 2012, when royee study at klang primary, we shall stay in Banting or klang? Coz angels still having final year in the kinder. Wiseable to transfer them to a new kinder at klang at final year? Hmmm but when think of separation again, I got myself confused. Hmmm another year to think of this..

Come to children issues, brain cells can really be tired oooo..

---------------
Pictures on father's day outing



Bbb asked me to bring them to cinema, shall plan for a movie n let them experience it..



Gal gal with hairpins. Kids hair accessories are not cheap!











No comments: