Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Not staying together..


Again, we separeted because of job location. Good thing for laogong is he can see his mum frequently. Me alone with my papa mama n bbb, still manageble. Children growing up, they can play together or watching tv without my companion. I try to slot in myself for bed time story or good night songs. Now waiting for the new maid to come, then I will have more time to do my things n company children.

My mama is ok now, she can walk without support. She went to saloon for her nice haircut. She asked me to snap a pic of her to post on net hehe. Forgot to take la.. Gonna have a big bday party for my mama in July at bkt31. Hope new maid can reach by the time, then we don't need to be so kelam kabut. My kaima has gone back home, she started walking with support. Best bday gift for this pair of sisters :D

Miss my laogong so much.. This weekend no music class, no Sunday school, laogong suggested to go melacca day trip. Bbb loves chicken rice so much, we can bring them to try the round chicken rice ball ^_^

Best wishes to arpu for her new house n new job. can only exchange SMS with her, since she has no access to Internet at the new housing area. Must be suffering hehe :p

Best health to everyone! Gambatte!!

No comments: