Monday, June 07, 2010

Rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?



Bath bbb, made milk for them, then I left the house. Royee asked 'mummy, why u go to work? No school ma' today' angel said 'today is holiday' ya... How mummy wish today was holiday at work too :(

Sing 'somewhere over the rainbow' in the car once I left the house. Feeling down in fact, just feeling soooo tired to all those daily schedule. Saw bbb sleeping so sweet at bkt31 last night, 3 little angels, how I wish I could stay back n didn't disturb them. hmmm..

A brand new day, I should stop feeling not ok, need my spirit n stamina back. Ya! I saw rainbow at banting!! When I was singing the song, it made me feel 'recharged' ^_^ hope tonight I can have a sweet night with laogong :) we both seems like have lesser time to being together, both need to taking care the house n bbb, both need private moments n spaces too. Hmm 2 tired working couple n parents.



No comments: