Sunday, June 13, 2010

Life alarm


Last night sis n I went to ktv, enjoyed listening to nice songs. Songs we used to sing n get ourselves having fun in the room, now we are not having the same excitement. Time change, mood change, the level that a song can comfort or satisfy our soul need has changed. Ya, life issues pushing us day by day.

12.30-2am, I shared my pressure with laogong, my recent days pressure at home, to children, from the office n myself... Thanks laogong for listening. pray for better day each day. I told laogong, everyday, I am counting down the day when I can come to bkt31, I can
stop checking time, I can stay with bbb day n night, I can meet my sis. Ya, last night I have a good laugh after months, when I found out sis wearing the wrong shoe to food counter in the ktv - 1 foot with mine, 1 foot with her crocs :D simple silly act, can make me laugh my heart out :p

Opened my eyes nearly 7am, then I can't fall asleep anymore. A beautiful Sunday morning, children r sleeping, laogong is snoring, n I am sitting on my bed typing this post. What borthering? My yesterday pap smear test.

Went for my 2nd follow up test after the eaelier abnormal result. when the cell sample taken, gynae asked me any question to ask. This is not the gynae I used to consult, in fact, I just spot entering this clinic because of the insurance company needs my latest pap smear test result. I informed the new gynae about my previous case, then he said I need to do a more detailed test, another type of pap smear, forget the name. More sample taken, n this is not the normal thin smear, for this, the sampel cells taken gonna put in the water n let computer analyse for accurate result. Normal thin smear is only check by eyes.

Came out from the clinic, my feeling a bit calm, but my brain is busy. All sorts of thoughts, if this accurate result is abnormal, the insurance don't accept my policy I am ok, but 'how har?' again, I put myself again in hpv n cancer dilemma.. Hmm I told laogong, if I have need to go for any medical treatment, then I will stay in my current company till old, coz I need to insurance benefits :p then I can stop have the idea, stop working with the company n go to be a kinder teacher which I can save my transportation n expenses for working in kl. Seriously, I told my supervisor about this, he 'har? U want to be teacher???' ^_^

Well, life goes on no matter what's up in our daily life. Children music class gonna increase the monthly fees, more burden to our monthly expenses, but I don't want to stop the course, I want music education to be asset for bbb, I told laogong, this is the backup skill to bbb for future survive, they can teach music, be composer, audio engineer... The most important thing, they can offer themselves to the church by playing piano in services ^_^

Ok, time's up, need to prepare myself n children for Sunday worship, mau pergi the church lo ta-ta!

No comments: