Tuesday, August 04, 2009

u r here~

Just now I checked, how ppl come to my blogs. Below are some top hits..

thomas n his friends theme song – hehe, must be mummies :p
bonjji thea – laogong’s friends n admirers or enemies?
yippieyaya – most of my accountw are with this name, can email me :)yippieyaya+shonejay – this got my attention! Know my bb’s name too!
sweetie michelle - ya it's me!
cupping and huolong – unexpected, high hit!

Having readers come here by searching..

Pd trip, legend hotel, jakarta day2, bali day1, steam cake, banting+10 (hmm?), j13219 – wow!!! my best friendship code, n lots more funny n cutie search ^_^

And I dont feel ok with this..

Naughty wife, morning exercise, children sex abuse pic, children sex pic – sounds like so many hamsap fellows came here before, and got disappointed :p n so sad to see ppl searching children sex abuse pic – for educational purpose then ok, for syiok sendiri, PLEASE! Love the children ok

Ya, welcome to my blog. Hope ppl like my sharing and get to know me. I don’t like to hide. So only real n true stories n feelings in my blogs. Thanks for so many direct links to my pages :D Hope I have more time to have more nice pic edited n sharing, lacking of time recently. Hope 1 day, I can come out my own blog template (need to study this) ^_^

No comments: