Wednesday, August 05, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D

j13219 at port dickson

last nite, royee came to me 'mummy, these are your friends ar?' then he showed me the laminated pocket pic. hey! where did u get this? the same pocket pic 3 of us having. hmmm cant remember when we took this picture, year 2002? i was paktoring at the time, now i am mummy for my shonejay angels :p mei going to deliver her bb anytime from now :D eng, coming back to malaysia soon in this sept!! i miss j13219 millennium wugui luiz :D time flies.. n i like my cheerful look in this pic :)
then last nite topic for bbb was - friend. royee counting his classmates with his 10 fingers, when i asked him for the 11th, 'fingers all full already, no more seat, u want me to use my foot ar?' hmm well.. eva non stop mentioning 'i have duo duo peng you in the class' i asked, who is your peng you? then she repeating 'i have duo duo peng you in the class' i cant recall angels classmates, then i asked, 'is someone in your class named michelle?' (this is the only one i can recall) 'shi (yes)' then royee said, 'gal gal class has nicholas' ya nicholas.. other than that, i dont know. hmmm should do some homework about this, last time i can at least spelled out 5-6 names of royee classmates. angel suddenly came n hugged me so tight, 'my friend is mummy :D' wahhh so sweet neh!!! she kissed me n SMILEd at me :D
last nite, i hugged angel n sing for her, since she non stop singing her songs.. am having mouth ulcers, so quite painful for me to sing. but i felt warm n blessed with her lying on my body, like what i did to my bbb when there were very small bb :) last nite i told laogong, we r having many things that money cannot buy. bbb are 1 of them. we have boy, n gal, as what junie said, more blessing to have twins! ya.. i am very lucky to have them - bbb n laogong :)

2 comments:

温馨小屋 said...

你是说慧盈9月要生bb了?还是要结婚??

Sweetie Michelle said...

hehe.. no la, eng coming back in september.. mei delivering soon :p sorry, create confusion