Wednesday, August 05, 2009

papa n mama r dancing ^^

Digo: 我在看着你老爸跳舞!!! and your mother!! They r so enjoy & happy :)
Bon: take video la must be very funny n lovely here
Digo: I am sorry, coz my 1 is 6300. 不是平常的爸爸…
Bon: aiyo lu tak guna la mesti boleh take video one can take picture sure can take video ma
Digo: 没有闪光灯,在karaoke. in hokian:有财看有无财看无

******

the sms conversation between my bro n laogong in 26/7/09 nite. the messages sent to my phone, laogong replied them. story telling that my 2nd brother saw my parents were dancing in the karaoke, n they enjoyed themselves! but no picture and video taken, coz it was dark in the karaoke.
nice rite? i envy for that. my parents can dance. n they can dance together, last time they went to disco n twist n shout together gether one. many friends got jealous for this lovely n cute couple. how nice to have same hobbies together with the love one, n both ppl willing to let the partner to go into what they like. my sis n i always wish to have a responsible and lovely husband like my papa :p and we also hope that we can be like my mama, enjoy husband love with no worries.. soooo the sweet xoxo.
hope papa n mama are healthy, n can go travelling, dancing, mana mana apa apa saja together gether.. now n forever they are the lovely couple ^_^ best wishes to sis too! 1st anniversary coming soon.. 0808 'yao kai xin oooo'

No comments: