Monday, March 30, 2009

pama in china

wanna keep some pama pic here. non stop i viewing the photo album. wondering why, i feel sad to look at the pic, my eyes gone wet when i see these pics.. yesterday, i sms laogong, 'u take care your parents, i take care my parents, they are about the same age, so what my parents are facing now, your parents might be having the same prob. now is the time we do something before everything is too late' yup, want me to take care both sides, of course i would be tired. so lets work together, is time for us to do something for our parents.
that day, mum told me 'how i wish i can always be healthy, how i wish i can take care your children year by year, let them study here. but if i myself cannot walk, n need ppl to take care me, then how to handle your children? i also ask your papa to go n see doctor. we need to take care our health so we wont trouble our children. everyone has their own family. see, if one day, papa needs someone to take care him, then i cannot walk, i dont think u will just hire a maid to take care us rite? if u stay at home n take care of us, then it would be so sorry to u. so, i would rather to take care myself, dont want to trouble everyone. last time, when u all were small, we hold u n walk, now, u come to hold us n walk. we were changing diapers for u, later on would be your time to change diapers for us. last time we tried to understand what u were talking when u learned to speak, sooner or later, u all wont get what your papa talking already...'
:~ yes. a cycle. a life cycle. from baby to adult then back to baby again. i understand this. but, i cant take it when i knew papa almost felt down in china airport. i dont know how i can take it if one day, my papa n mama r away from me hmm. this morning i sms to my gogo digo n sis, tell them about my feeling, n hope we can make our papa mama happy with us when they can feel the happiness. thank God for giving me lovely n caring siblings, who are having the same thought n will together work out something n company papa n mama more ^_^



mama looks old in this pic


^_^


i love this very much!
i love papa n mama ocean deep love to each other
i hope when my old time, i can travel with my love man :)

look like royye.. cute~












:)

:*
papa mama, wo ai ni men :*