Tuesday, March 03, 2009

good morning ^_^

lets start this blog with a warm :D

today, my breakfast is soya bean milk + a lemongrass sweets

today, am going to see my new boss. ya, wearing a new shirt, am in blue and skirt with flowers pattern ^_^ just to cheer up myself. i hope my new boss is a good boss. a guy, i can work better with male supervisor than lady boss. however, i dont know my job scope n actual supervisor :S

today, i tell myself, to be strong n be happy no matter what. need to be healthy for myself. yesterday read about this, do everything for u 1st, then only think of the rest. if the 1st one is not alright, the rest will just gone to be not right.

today, i cried in the journey to the office, laogong lend his broad shoulder to me ^_^

today, is 03/03/2009. remember i was in PJ section 14 in year 1998. together with my banting friends, woan ling n chui fern, si ci, celebrated si ci's friend bday. ya, tomolo is chui fern's bday.

today, i want to work hard. less curi tulang :p need to clear many pending job before handover takes place. new boss called me yesterday, asked me to continue working, business as usual, n at the same time, preparing to move my workstation to other location at 20/3/09

today, i read this from indra's facebook feed 'love is forever no one can loose it' i like this. ya.. love is forever. but, is this forever love to be coming from a same person? hmm i would much prefer to get love from my parents, siblings, n shonejay angels.. percentage for unconditional love is much higher than husband-wife, bf-gf relationship.

today, i want to be talkative. laogong said, when i am non stop talking, very zhi-zha, means that i am happy. he likes to see that. hmmm.. later talk to much, irritates ppl pula :p
today, i want to be happy ^_^