Thursday, March 12, 2009

no beginning and no end

what is wedding ring?
A wedding band is a symbol of marriage. When worn as part of a pair, it symbolizes the bond two people share, the solid, enduring, endless bond that connects them even when they're apart.
The wedding ring shows the combining of 2 people who have fell in love and set there hearts to only eachother. The importance of the ring shows that "Hey I'm married and have a wonderful Husband/Wife" The ring shows dedication to eachother, and true, strong love that sadly some people neglect and throw away something that is so beautiful which is love.That is the importance of a wedding ring my friend. ~Jessica Edgell
yup. i have lost my anniversary ring. not the 1st wedding ring. laogong left his wedding ring in cyberview lodge resort last year. then he bought a new pair of rings last year end for our 5th year anniversary. n now, i lost the anniversary ring. i dont know how this happen, coz the ring was always on my finger, never play around it or left it. so frustrated right? my maid kakak has been looking for it in the room n the house, she claimed, banyak kali saya cari tak jumpa.. so today is 3rd day, i also dont want to bother about it, maybe the ring will pop up 1 day.
think of what u learned from the master shifu in PEP program, everything happens is with hint and signal to you, if u r sensitive n alert enough, u can see, actually even the tiny normal thing happening around, is leading to a final picture of God's plan or your success plan. so, the ring just gone missing while i was wearing it. i have not losing so much weight recently until my ring loose off itself. what's the subtain meaning for this happening. hmmm i didnt feel annoying when the ring is with me, but now i feel uneasy, without the ring. my hand seems to be lighten. bcoz of the ring carried responsibility n burden?
so let's think. lost ring. it's time to have a BIG diamond ring? :p hmm.. is time for me to have quiet moment n rethink of my current relationship? i need to reconsider my marriage? huh.. anyway, just let it be no ring. we dont need a ring to tell us i am married as i dont bring my marriage cert with me either. let's fully concentrate on being a good mother. sometime, i feel tired to handle both roles - mother n wife. especially when both roles need my full attention n demanding. it's time, for me to rest. slow down my steps.
anyhow, a ring is with symbolic meaning to me which my heart attaches with which man. so next time, i will take time to think, when i want the ring to be on my finger. when i am ready to fall in love again ^_^ thus, i would much happy to hear this 'would u marry me?' when the next ring of mine comes to me :) can open to anyone who is interested to commit with me this super sensitive woman :p