Wednesday, March 04, 2009

kwsp beneficiary


at last i got this settled. the officer asked, 'kenapa anak dan adik saja.. mana suami?' ya, husband is not in the list, coz husband needs to take care of me ma.. then my money needs to be given to my children so they can take care of themselves. why to my sister? sister can help to take care my papa mama n bbb ma. n sister is always my sister, tak kira mati ke hidup. husband, hmmm the title can be changed. i didnt tell this to the officer, since he just wanted to verify if i am aware of what am i doing, so i told him 'duit bagi anak, anak jaga sendiri. duit bagi adik, adik jaga mak bapa, suami, boleh cari duit sendiri n jaga diri sendiri' the officer said, 'ya betul jugak, lelaki kan.. tapi, make sure suami u ada bagi u, kalau tak, siapa jaga u?' ya true also, who takes care of me? hmmm just hoping bbb love me lo..
laogong didnt feel very happy with my list. 'why my name is not in?, i give u more percentage u know' ya, u should give me more ma, coz i will take care our children what. definitely i wont take your money n simpan a guy ok :S btw, who knows later on, how u gonna update the list to replace the current list ooo. somemore didnt want to get the beneficiary name n % printed on your epf statement.
well, at least this update has been settled. n i hope we dont receive any forwarded mail to mentioned all our epf beneficiary name list gone with the system upgrade anymore. leceh.