Saturday, June 21, 2008

saturday..

morning, i woke up at 7am+ kakak was cleaning the door grill. i sat down n talked to her. she told me she couldnt fall asleep for the1st night, the 2nd night was ok. i asked her to tell me if anything she felt not comfortable or tak ok. around 8am+ we went to gerai near my parents house to buy breakfast. kakak hold royee's hand. i pula felt relax. then kakak carried him also, i told her not too, coz royee was heavy, somemore, need to let him learn to be independant. spent much also at the gerai.. now money power is lower.
left banting at 9am+ went to my brother's house at klang with stroller n car seat. given the barang to my sis in law's bb ^_^ then 3 of us, brother n sis in law went to sjmc. so many ppl there. jams at the parking lot. waited for 1+ hour, then only our turn. the staff over there can recall my name :p the dr pun. my sis in law explained everything to the dr, then she went for ultrasound. wow.. i saw the bb moving, n playing with the fingers! sooooo cute!!!!! 1st time i looked at this (our bb always diam diam during check up one).. hmmm.. can we have another bb?? >.<
pizza hut at jj bukit raja as suggested by my brother


secret recipe at giant s13 with my sis on the way back to sgbuloh

picking up angels from sgbuloh. ya.. FINALLY!!! they were happy to see me n my sis. non stop angel waved TATA to grandpa n grandma.. kesian pula to see this. reached banting at 9pm+ kakak slept already. then i change sleeping suit for them, then mana tau royee woke up.. so 3 of them 'playing together' sekejap this crying, sekejap that crying.. hmmmm my mum said, now already pening, how to jaga them for everyday? hmm.. (kakak woke up twice, they were too bising)

11pm+ semua tidur.. peacefully..