Tuesday, June 03, 2008

reply to u..

"love u and me too can't wait to see u. But dear please promise to take more rest once the kakak come..you look so tired and unhealty during in Indonesia.......i am so sorry and pity your condition and i think both our parent also felt the same also...they are tired"
hmmm feel touched to read this.. ya, i am tired these months. my body is weaker.. hmmm for our better n brighter future, i would have the spirit to handle the families here to my level best. this is the only way to show my love to the family n to u. as what my friend said, kakak cant solve all the problems that we r facing now. yes i know, kakak might bring more issues to us. but then, i do wish that the kakak that we hired r ok to help out much.. just keeping the faith.
monday, falling sick in the office. getting worse in the evening. night time slept quite early. u were not feeling well too.. serious diarrhea.. so i didnt tell u that i was sick too. got shocked to know that i dont go to work today huh? ya.. since u r not feeling well there, dont want to disturb u more.. feeling better now, after i came back from KL in the afternoon. my dad wanted someone to company him to KL, to settle his land issue with the lawyer. taking train from putrajaya to kl sentral. then take LRT train. hmmm much walking, sweat a lot, then that gone my fever :p met my colleagues at kl sentral, luckily not my boss :p
just now u told me u havent confirmed your flight to fly back this thursday :( hmmm pls find a way to make it possible, i miss u dearly :~ cant wait to see u in person. if u r not coming back this week, then i think i cant attend mei's wedding dinner this saturday. no one taking care angels. hmmm see how la. dont want to think too much. u know my blood pressure gone up to 140 after the next day i came back from indon. so as advised by my friend, rest well n dont think too much.
i seriously consider of stop working in 2009. hope by the time, no any special benefits or super good increment to me :p or else tak jadi to become housewife by age 30! oh ya, u told wong i wanted to retire early huh? hmmm... he told this to other colleagues tooo.. ai.. nanti satu kampung tau.. i hope we can settle down soon. been busy these few years, married, pregnancies, houses.. hmmm.. my face condition also gettting worse.. need SKII then :p
ok. want to sleep now. royee sleep already. he has a new hair cut today. non stop singing I LOVE U, U LOVE ME.. after watching the videp clip that i edited for him (with our studio photos).. nowadays, he does speak english 'i'm angry!' (when my mum scold him :p) and play the pretend show of 3 little piggy.. hehehe...
good nite! love u~