Wednesday, June 11, 2008

beautiful wednesday~

just read your mail. u pen off at 5:47am over there. i left banting at around 6:30am. together with my sis. for this week, i go to the office with my sis from banting, breakfast with her at subang hi-tech, then dabao lunch from the chinese restaurant. take 8:10am komuter from batu3 station. hmmm very happy la coz got my sis to teman me ^_^ this morning i told my sis, no matter how busy your life is, do have at least one meal everyday together with your love one. i dont know the reason behind i was telling this, but i just feeling good n ada sense of secure when i having meal together with u. i always sing this song to sleepkan royee 真的想寂寞的时候有个伴,日子再忙也有人一起吃早餐,虽然这种想法明明就是太简单,只想有人在一起不管明天在哪里... that's why, when i read the family target that u set, at least 1 hour each day with kids, and at least 1 hour each day with wife at age 30, i felt touched about it. i missed the time when we have breakfast together everyday at sgbuloh..
reached office at 8:45am. found out that i had left the water bottle at the pantry last evening. went to the pantry, i saw my water bottle has fully filled with warm water. thanks the kakak cleaner very much. i feel very happy ^_^ i thank her. a small action can make ppl so happy, so dont forget to be nice n helpful to ppl around. n she knows i prefer warm water, thot that count ^_^ aiya, dont know how to express my feeling when i hold my bottle wit the warm water, i just feel touched!! n this small story starts my beautiful wednesday. why beautiful? bcoz i have nice ppl around me to cheer my day up, n my laogong is coming back~~!!! i hope this time, no more false alarm.. hmmm..
the water bottle with warm water n love in it :p see the koala bear ma? from 1 of my end users, he went to gold course alone when airasia offered free tickets.. sooo nice! can go travelling alone.. the lotion from bodyshop. ALOE soothing body lotion for sensitive skin. use it when i dont apply the cocoa butter at home. a new one la, my colleague helped to buy during the BIG sale. i love the color of the lotion.. green.. very nice milky green..
yesterday was a busy day for me. in the office, so many urgent + important + confused jobs.. ai.. had our dinner at asia cafe.. yummy yummy food ooo.. so full! hmm inti college subang jaya has new building n i love the new painting n combination of colors. taylor college has new look too.. then on the way walking to take our car, i started thinking where shall i send bbb when uni or college time :p too early hor.. start saving money la, 1 bb rm100k at least. wahhh.. 300k hmm.. opppss..
the japanese octopus ball n ROMEOz pizza.. nice orange juice too!
reached home carried royee. he was like koala bear gantung on my body. he didnt want my sis to kiss him. hehehe so cute.. nite time sleeping, he said, wai po bu ke yi, wai gong bu ke yi, ah yi bu ke yi.. mummy ke yi, mummy ke yi yao.. he only wanted me to buai him sleep.. hmmm..