Saturday, May 31, 2008

these days

my sis asked, why no new blog de? ya.. have been busy recently. very tired and busy in the office. not really happy with the working life recently, pressure and never ending job. that's why, i emailed u to tell that, i wanna stop working by end of y2009. surprisingly, u were ok with it! u asked me to work hard n save more from now, so i can stop working. ya! i dont spend much actually, as i told u, i take my breakfast at home, oat milk or sanwiches. always finish off 3 pcs of bread in the journey to putrajaya train station. sometime i bring the food that dabao by my dad to the office at my lunch. not to save money, just being lazy to go out n dabao n eat in the office. the food price at kl is relatively high too. sambil makan, sambil fikir, worth or not? sometime, the food not really tasty even. hmm feeling happy with the early retiry plan :p at least, it boost up my motivation to work harder now.. hehe
miss u much lately. especially when i got to know that u r coming back soon n transit for few days in malaysia before flying to philillpine. hmmm.. another 6 days to go. cant wait to see u. felt funny, when i told u i missed your body smell, asked u dont go showering. your reaction was shocked! hehe 1st time i asked u dont take bath huh? who cares, u r over the sea, i am here.. if u r smelly, i wont be bothered :p bad u, asked me to keep a smelly baju of u, so when i miss u then i can smell it. u ingat i so gila u ar? i much more prefer to hug n kiss royee ooo... keke
started working on my ecomm. hmmm only created the website address n email account. now waiting stocks from u n from as. donno the online stores ok or not, never try never know rite? just wanted to let myself to have experience on this. mana tau one day when i stop working, i can get income from working at home. at the same time, can jaga our children. so must work out something. life is too short for being lazy hor.. LIFE IS FRAGILE, HANDLE IT WITH PRAYER ^_^
yesterday i went to suria klcc after meeting at menara maxis. it was 7pm. promised royee to buy him gift. many shops are having BIG sale. went to parkson n bought 3 stuffed patung to our lovely bbb. barney for royee, dora for eva, piglet for angel. didnt care about the price, just chose something that i think is suitable for them. rm 113 at total :") then i bought a pair of long blue jeans for myself. 1/6 friendship day with mei n eng. wanna take photo album. the 1st blue jeans after my 2 pregnancies. hmmm almost 3 years already. just went to parkson, n grab a ordinary blue jeans. quite happy last nite. all the posters on SALE made me have the spirit to walk n walk from stores to stores n the good thing was, i didnt set myself any limit of budget! hehe sometime we konon la, nak bergaya like orang kaya :p till 9pm+ i was still with the 3 dolls n my jeans. felt myself quite calculative on children baju, i want good quality with cheaper price. mana dapat. end up, i didnt get anything for children. rm30 for a pair of baju n seluar should be ok rite? rm20 for a good shirt worth rite? hmm didnt know what i was thinking.. maybe i need to buy children cloths at indon, when i dont bother much on the different currency n different designs + with holiday mood.. hmmm..
today is saturday, last day of may 2008. will go jalan jalan with my sis at midvalley n klcc. go midvalley to go the garden. see some nice cloths n bags. cuci mata sikit. to go book fest at kl convention center. hehehe my budget for books, rm2k! income tax deduction ma. to pay 2k for tax, might as well i buy books for ourselves n children to broaden our knowledge n increase the stocks for our library :p dont think i will buy many books, 1st i dont have u to carry all the books; 2ndly, i want to have a relax shopping day today, dont want to stress myself too much... shopping, quite tiring sometime.. not going to bring royee today. as i also dont jaga angels. rest day for me. quite tired to take care 3 of them last weekend. i think i have speed up the wear n tear lifetime on my health. just wanna go out n have fun with my sis. jalan jalan to release stress. hmmm need to buy some neccessities for kakak too..
many stories to share with u, just dont have much time to post my blog here. see la, slowly i update them. want to prepare myself and go out lo. enjoy your weekend. dont forget to go shop for my stock har. tata.. I LOVE YOU!
ps: royee was so happy n surprise with the barney doll. the line is not ok here, upload the photo later... my intention to buy the stuffed dolls to royee and eva is, to let them stop carrying their kain busuk.. or else like royee, carried his blankey to the airport, to indon. then eva brought her blankey to my friend, normah's wedding.. hmmm.. at least a doll is more presentable. for angel, lucky thing is she doesnt want the blankey, so i bought a piglet for her, just to be fair to her, and she may use the piglet as companion.
ps2: want to keep angells hair long. see how it goes. i think it shouldnt be problem for eva, she is quite ok when i tight her hair. for angel, if she doesnt like it, then i cut her hair short lo. tidak semestinya for both of them to have same hairstyle rite? easy for ppl to recognize them. oh ya, my mum complained already. she wanted me to do something so she can cam who is who. she felt frustrated when she wrongly called angels. hehehe.. my dad is always 'hi gal gal, u r angel or eva?' hmmm so susah to cam them meh? not ok to buy them gold hor, so small, somemore the gold price is high! see la, maybe look for something like crystal.