Wednesday, May 07, 2008

the notice

yesterday noon i received call from my mum, telling me that royee was crying when he couldnt find the notice that the teacher given to him. then my mum told him, maybe u have left the notice in grandpa's car. then royee quickly ran to my dad's car. my dad was talking on the phone beside the car. then my dad pushed him away, coz afraid he did something in the car. then royee was crying sadly.. he came to my mum n said 'the fellow (na ge ren) pushed me!' then my mum got shocked! which fellow? 'na ge ren la!' non stop he mentioned 'na ge ren' then my mum went out n see, 'the fellow' was my dad! my mum said 'is gong gong (grandpa)' he said 'no! is na ge ren!' my parents felt funny on this. they told me royee must be very angry n upset on my dad's action, then only he didnt want to call my dad properly.
in the afternoon, my mum called me again. once royee woke up from his afternoon nap, he was talking about his notice again. then crying. my mum called me, n wanted me to talk to him. i said 'royee, it's ok, tomorrow mummy will go n ask teacher about the notice' then he was ok n said bye bye to me.
last nite, when i wanted to change sleeping suit for him, i asked him, 'if tomorrow u have swimming class?' then he started crying.. very pity, upset he cried. 'teacher never give me the notice! everyone has the notice but me!' wawawawawa~~~ hmmm he cried out sadly. my heart feeling pain when looked at him. my tears also wanna falling down.. so pity him. so determine. i explained to him with my fingers. i told him, 4 weeks in a month. we have swimming class at alternate wednesday. so if u go this week, then u cannot go for the next week. then he listened to me quietly. then suddenly, the notice came across his mind, then he cried again sadly. i asked him, the teacher distributed the notice to all the students or some of the students. he said, the teacher hold the notice. then i asked, did jason have the notice? he said no. how about isabella? he said no. then i asked, then who has the notice, he said jia yi. then he said 'wo mei you tong gao (notice)' then wawawawa~~ i said never mind la, u dont be sad, mummy can always bring u for swimming ma. then mummy can checked with teacher about the notice ma. then he hmmm..

stopped crying. can see the red nose n mata yang bengkak :p

to cheer him up..

asked him to open his eyes wide!

can see his tears. pity boy

this morning, he woke up late. so i asked my dad to send royee to the kinder. my mum told me, royee didnt want my dad to send him. royee said 'gong gong's car got no petrol' he wanted my mum to drive with my mum's car. then my mum sent royee to the kinder n checked with the teacher about the notice. the teacher said, she didnt give out any notice yesterday. she only read out the notice to all the students on who to attend the swimming class today. then the teacher explained to royee. there was no notice giving out yesterday :~

pening n being sad for the whole day, but, no notice giving out.. hmmm.. what a cute determine boy~