Friday, May 16, 2008

Jakarta Trip - Day 1

2pm we left banting. royee non stop singing. he seemed to be very happy. 1st time i heard he sing 'london bridge is falling down' full song! very cute~ then a lot of other songs. then he started feeling tired, then my dad pula sing. then royee asked 'ni change shen me la~?' (what r u singing?) then my dad said, 'wahh, u can sing then gong gong cannot sing ar?' hehe..
i had internet checked-in my tickets, then i just sent my luggage to the guy n collect my boarding tickets. then we sent my mum out to my dad's car. can see my parents miss royee already. non stop hugging n kissing. my dad even ran from the opposite road to the entrance. hmmm felt touching to see the scene.. :)
while waiting for boarding..

with teddy bears

before boarding. i went to shop at Body Shop. royee carried the basket for me, then i chose the lotion n cocoa butter for u. royee also sosial with the sales gals over there. hi! n kisses. i bought 2 cocoa butter, i told him, 1 for grandma n 1 for papa. he said, royee de ler? i said royee dont use this, royee uses sebamed. then he said he want a cocoa butter. then 1 hand carried the cocoa butter, n 1 hand carried the basket.. hmmm..
before flight boarding, he slept already. so i finished off the child meal n my own meal :p he woke up after the flight landed. quite behaved on flight. but then, when i touched him, so HOT! he was having fever! then he became lembik lembik.
sleeping in the flight
carried him while waiting for immigration checking. it was very long queue. afer 15min, the official asked me to go to the special counter. then we done the passport checking n stamping. we were looking around for u at the exit. then i mumbling 'where is royee's papa har?' then he started worried, then eyes gone wet. 'wo de papa ler' then i asked him to stop crying when he started to cry. hmmm so easy to cry one :S i like the way he running towards u, n u carried him n kissed him :)
what a heavy traffic jams on the way to the condo. hmmm started worry on royee's condition. he looked so weak in the taxi. dont talk about the thomas cup, hmmm, looked at his redish cheeks, no mood to go out having fun too!
the chinese restaurant. i missed the porridge. i missed the food there. hehhee..