Friday, March 14, 2008

14.03.2007

ya 6 days to go to meet u in person!!! before i can fly over to u, i need to clear all the pending work in the office. 3 working days for me next week.

tonite i will stay in banting, try to do as much as i can for your brother's assignment. so tomolo i can go back to sg buloh n stay with angels :) miss them soooo much. u know, i sms your youngest brother to kiss angels for me. he must think i am crazy mummy :p will come back to banting in sunday nite. or maybe, just overnite at sg buloh. but then, i'm phobia to take train from batu tiga train station oooo :(
many photos on last weekends, will try to upload them in my friendster and put the photos in slide shows. i am too tired these days to sit in front of the laptop n do all these things. can sleep early n deeply is most wonderful things for me. royee now is very manja, only want me to buai him sleep. before he sleep, i am like the karaoke machine, he asks for this n that songs. soemtime, after stories telling time for about 45 minutes, then singing session for 30 minutes, my throat get dried. then when the time i want to sleep, i non stop coughing pula. sometime my mum sees me so tired, she shows the rotan to make royee sleep faster.. hehe.. so naughty him :p
ok. going back now. another tiring joruney for me. my palm is not ok yet. still being painful. no mood n energy to see doctor tomolo, so let it be :( enjoy your weekend there. anything, pls sms me, may not always stay with my phone. tata~ love u!