Friday, March 14, 2008

08.03.2008 election day

saturday morning, me n my sis woke up at 9+am! without setting the alarm clock :p after showering, we went to your mum's house to pick up angels. both of them were so happy to see us. then we brought them back dc home n took bath n prepared them to go back banting. eva can wear the shoes by hersellf, angels tried to wear by her own, but then after few times trial, then he passed the shoes to my sis to wear them for her. hehehe.. so cute. i have video clip on this :p
we left sg buloh around 11am+. we were so hungry. we stopped at KEC for dim sum buffet. not many customers there. so we really enjoy our meal quietly n good service. the waitresses there non stop came n smiled n played with angels. they all quite ok la, smiling back to the auntie n uncle.
when the time we makan makan, the waitresses carried both angel n eva to the front reception counter. then they gave crackers to them. happily they went out n came back to us. my sis said, wow very dangerous hor, give a some food then they can follow ppl go ooo.. :( yalor, so we must provide them a good environment n if possible, what they need. at least we can minimize the bad influences from external. after the counter, the staff there brought them to kitchen too! then me n my sis quite worried at that time, coz we cant see what they did in the kitchen. then after few minutes, they came back. the supervisor told me that, one of the chefs has twin babies too. no wonder they so interested on angels :)

angel came back to me with fish crackers in her small hands
after dim sum buffet, we went to jaya jusco bukit raja. quite heavy to carry both of them. so we let angels sit in the shopping cart. they felt this funny, so non stop they all kekekeke.. hahahaa.. i went to MPH bookstore, grabbed some discounted price books for shonejay angels. found out that they love books a lot. spent around rm37, got 8 books.

get in to shopping mall

get out from shopping mall

left jaya jusco at nearly 3pm. then reached banting at 4pm. my gogo was waiting for me to go voting. what a hot day. not many ppl in the school, so quite fast we went out from the school. when i reached home, i saw of them start fighting for books :( ai.. after minum the bird nest soup, i buai angel sleep. at least, not that noisy. or else royee non stop bullying angels.
these 2 gals, panjat sini sana. royee was sleeping.

night time, we all staying at home catching up with election result. my parents were happy to see angels cute n funny act :) around 10pm. i went out with my sis for my dinner :( we makan at ri ye sing restaurant, coz my sis said better go somewhere brighter n crowded. afraid got ppl fighting :p wanted to order the marmite backed crabs, bcoz of my broken teeth, we cancelled it :( this broken teeth, has stolen many tasty food from me :(
called u on election result. u were so kan jiong there. hehe. no matter how, as long as who is taking care this country, peaceful n children edu must be on track ^_^ slept at 1am+ together with angels on the bed. i cant manage to bring the 2 buai back from sg buloh. without u, many things cant do with my own strength :(